1. Admit my love to my crush(es)
If the feeling is mutual then OH YEAH! However, if they don’t feel the same way, congratulations, you may now laugh at them as you watch them die the next day. Just hope that they will die before you okay.
2. Blast songs about the end of the world*
Some suggestions that I have found, include:
- It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) by REM
- Till the World Ends by Britney Spears
- It’s Not the End of the World, But I Can See It From Here by the Lostprophets
- Apocalypse by Holyhell
- The End of the World by Skeeter Davis
- It’s All Over Now by the Rolling Stones
- The End is the Beginning is the End by Smashing Pumpkins
- Fire Water Burn by the Bloodhound Gang
- If I Die Young by The Band Perry
- Survivor by Destiny’s Child
- Die Young by Ke$ha
- DJ Got Us Falling In Love by Usher
3. Make sure you don’t die a virgin
Yes, you may be conservative like me, but there must be something about sex that people go gaga about it right? I mean, come on, don’t you wanna at least find out? If it’s the last day and I won’t be meeting anybody else, suree, I’ll do it. If you look like this or this, contact me on 20th December. HAHAHA.
4. Kiss every person you see
Yes, since we are on the note of number 3, we might as well do this. Make out with every single gender counterparts (or if you prefer, the same gender as you) whom you see on the street. Who cares about transmitting weird diseases or viruses, the world is going to end anyway!
5. Give gratitude to your parents
Tell them things that you want to tell them during your happy times (like when your parents bought you that laptop) but decided to stay compose because you think that “that’s just not you”. Yeah, it’s time to let it all out this time, to thank them with all your heart like how you always wanted to deep deep down inside you.
*However, if you are quite optimistic about living after 21st December, here are the songs you should be blasting:
- Bulletproof by La Roux
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
- Heaven Can Wait by We The Kings